1370 Realty Corp is a leader in providing virtual office services in the San Fernando Valley, don't settle for a P.O. Box for your business we can provide a real physical address to the Friar Professional Building with your private suite number and mailbox service for a low cost. Call us today! 818-817-0019

I signed over my house to my daughter. How do I reverse that?

REAL ESTATE MATTERS | Unfortunately, if you did use a quitclaim deed to sign over the title to your home to your daughter and she recorded that document, you no longer own your home. Your daughter would now be the owner of the home. Yes, you could have her reconvey the title back to you and then you could sell the home.
Source: New feed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.